ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, May 28, 2010

How to: Airbrush look with a Stippling brush/ Video tutorial

Using a stippling brush for my foundation is my favorite way to apply my liquid foundation. It gives me an airbrush and flawless finish.. I usually do this application for special occasion, whenever I go out at night or whenever I have extra time in my hands when I beautify myself.
I know Sephora sells a personal airbrush compressor kit for everyday use but they can be really expensive. Maybe I'll get it someday but for now I'm sticking to this method because it works!


 I used my Sigma 187 Stippling brush. It's awesome and inexpensive!You can check out Crown brushes, Sonia Kashuk and Coastal Scents for other affordable stippling brushes.

Stippling brush is used for STIPPLING which means to dot. In painting, its a method used to make small fine dots or small spots. It's the same idea in makeup when you used a stippling brush to create fine dots on the face for a flawless finish. Just make sure you always use a clean stippling brush for a better result.

I did a swatch on my arm to show you it looks.
Keep on stippling until the fine spot disappears


Stop when you get the desired coverage and done!

Here are some photos I took right after I did my foundation to show you the finish look. Besides concealer and foundation, I'm only wearing eyeliner on my upper lash line, a light sweep of blush on the cheeks and a nude pink lipstick. They are not enhanced or photoshopped in any way. Heck, I don't even know how to use that.
 






Thank you soooo much for visiting my blog ^_^
 and don't forget to visit my food blog. 

http://f-overourdiet.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment