ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, May 16, 2010

LOOK: A Pop of Green

Hey guys. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I did this look yesterday when I went to my friend's photo exhibit and another friend's potluck and party. I initially was just going to do a neutral eyes but I added the green liner on the lower lash line for a pop of color. It makes the look more fun and interesting and it matched my green shirt ^_^. I hope you guys like it!


face:
Skin MD Shielding lotion 
Alba Green Tea eye gel
Smashbox photofinish face primer oil free
Revlon Color Stay liquid foundation in Golden Caramel
Almay Line Smoothing Concealer in medium and medium/light

cheeks:
Avon's Smooth Minerals in Golden Glow





eyes:
Almay Line Smoothing concealer as a base
Urban Decay Primer Potion 
Mac e/s in Cork (satin)
Mac e/s in Spiced Chocolate (matte)
L'oreal hip duo in Flashy (use the french vanilla color)
120 Pro Palette
Stila Smudge Pot in black
Maybelline Great Big Lash mascara
Red Cherry Lashes (I'm sorry I don't know what number. I threw away the packaging)



lips:
Lypsyl lipbalm
Wet and Wild lip liner in Willow
NYX round lipgloss in Natural

I'm testing this new lip balm called Lypsyl. So far, it's pretty good. I'm going to do a review on it soon.


Watch the video if you want to learn how to do this ^_^

Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment