ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Eyes Have It At Sephora

I feel like I am in an eye rut. I always tend to wear shade of brown shadow, though I'll eventually get crazy and try out a gray or purple hue. I almost always use a deep brown eyeliner (that's probably a little too old to be considered hygienic....yes, even beauty bloggers have bad habits), and black mascara. I need to break out of my boring routine!

I was just at Sephora over the weekend and left without anything for my eyes. But if I had made finding a new look for my eyes a priority, there are plenty of options at our favorite beauty mecca. Here are some bright-eyed options from Sephora:

Kat Von D High Voltage Eye Primer ($15) – Use this lightweight, non-greasy eye primer to keep your colorful lids fresh all day long.

Sephora Collection Eyelash Curler ($16) – Make your eyes pop with this pinch-proof eyelash curler that gently and comfortably give your lashes a dramatic curl.

Sephora Colorful Mono Eyeshadow
($12) – Color your lids with these high-pigment paraben-free shadows that deliver intense, long-lasting results! Available in 25 rich new shades.

tokidoki Perfetto Eyeliner ($16) – This waterproof, liquid, quick-drying liner pen with a unique, innovative chisel tip makes for an easy, precise application every time! Available in eight bold shades.

Tarina Tarantino Fleur De Lash Mascara ($19) – A long-lasting formula that dramatically thickens and lengthens lashes for a seductively long look.

No comments:

Post a Comment