ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Barely There Morning Makeup Routine.

Hey guys, I did a video on how I do my makeup routine in the morning. I work in a school setting with children with Autism and Down-syndrome and we are not allowed to wear loud or bright makeup to work. It will distract or attract the children in a negative way. Some of the children I work with have behavior problems and are not able to stay focus so for example, if i wear a bright blue eye shadow or a red lipstick it can get the children's attention where they will just look at your face the entire day or they would want to touch or poke you lol.

So my morning makeup routine consist of a lip balm, face moisturizer, DIY tinted moisturizer with sunblock, neutral blush, contour eye makeup, lip liner and a clear gloss. Sometimes I fill in my brows with a taupe eyebrow pencil but I have think eyebrows so sometimes I skip it.

Carmex  my favorite lip balm. It has spf 15 so my lips can be protected from the sun.

Do-It-Yourself tinted moisturizer. Its so easy to make. Just mix the three things together. If you're moisturizer has spf in it then you don't have to mix the sunblock in. (Revlon Color Stay liquid foundation, Skin MD shielding lotion, Neutrogena Age Shield sunblock with spf 55)
I like my Avon's Smooth Minerals in Golden Glow. It gives me a pretty glow to my cheeks.

Channel Winter Nights quad. I use the Brownish Taupe and Champagne Nude color.

My favorite lip liner is from Wet and Wild in Willow. Its a nude lip liner perfect for my skin tone. It works very well on me and it's only 99 cents ^_^. NYX round lip gloss in Very Clear is a nice basic clear gloss.

I did a video on how I did it and, I hope you guys like it ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment