ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Whiten Up!

Lately, family members have commented on my teeth. They've remarked that my teeth look much whiter than they normally do...and I'm thrilled to hear that! Especially since I haven't done anything drastic to get whiter teeth.

A few weeks ago, my husband and I bought Sonicare toothbrushes. I've been using my SonicCare at least twice a day ever since. I don't use a whitening toothpaste because I love, love, love...and exclusively use...cinnamon flavored toothpaste (and it's really hard to find a cinnamon whitening toothpaste). I also use ACT Restoring mouthwash twice daily. Apparently my new toothbrush is doing the trick.

I know Sonicares are rather pricey, but I think they're worth every penny! I don't need to use any whitening products, which saves me both time AND money, and I am getting a better, more efficient cleaning every time I use the Sonicare.

I bought my Sonicare at Costco, and if you're in the market for one, you should certainly check out their prices. They have some pretty decent deals. And if you do switch over to a Sonicare, remember that you'll be using something that's pretty powerful. It may take a few brushings to get used to it. When I first started, the darn thing made me laugh! Now? It's no big deal.

So I guess I figured out how to get whiter teeth: use a better toothbrush. D'oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment