ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Velvet Teddy matte l/s by Mac and lost FOTD

When in doubt of what lipstick to wear, go for a natural looking nude lips that matches your skin  tone. You can never go wrong because it matches any eye makeup and will give you a beautiful and natural look My favorite natural nude lipstick is Velvet Teddy by Mac. It's has a matte finish, meaning no shimmer, shine or iridescent to it. It's the perfect shade for my medium skin tone.


I haven't tried a lot of  matte lipsticks from different brands, but I think Mac makes great matte lipsticks. The texture is smooth and the coverage is great. It's also long lasting and it won't dry your lips as long as you apply a good lip moisturizer/lip balm underneath.




Old photos of me wearing Velvet Teddy
 great with a neutral eyes


and smokey eyes too! (old post on black smokey eyes)





Lost FOTD
I did something really dumb! I did a look today and I accidentally deleted the photos I took while I was uploading them into my computer O_o. On the other hand, I managed to save one so I can still show you all the look. It was a pretty neutral purple for everyday wear. Sigh....I really wanted to share the details of the look with you guys. Oh well...I guess I'll have to do it again lol.


Thank you so much for the positive feed back and sweet comments on my youtube videos. They're not the best and I'm still trying to get the hang out filming myself while doing makeup but I'm having so much fun doing them lol.
Please subscribe of you haven't done so MissBecky0207

No comments:

Post a Comment