ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cosmetic Section spotted at Bed Bath and Beyond??? + mini haul

Did you know that Bed Bath and Beyond carried a huge section of cosmetics or am I the only person who didn't know about this? O_o Kiko and I went to a BBB in Torrance Ca, right after my dress fitting for my cousin's wedding and my eyes popped wide open when I saw a huge...I say huuuge makeup section near the entrance. By the way, for those of you who didn't know, Bed Bath and Beyond is a store that sells bedding, bathroom accessories, household goods, grooming stuff, electronics and etc so to find a huge makeup section was kind'a random.


Like a kid in a candy store, I spent a good while in the makeup section checking out everything they had. They had every drugstore makeup and other makeup brands that you will never find in your local drugstore like Palladio cosmetics, Posh brushes (not all drugstores carries them) and etc. It was pretty awesome but compared to a drugstore they didn't have those BOGO of 50% off deals in yellow tags or stickers. But of course you can always use some kind of coupon to get a discount.

They had Maybelline, Cover Girl, Almay, Revlon, Burts Bees, Physicians Formula and many more.

They also carried a small section of Palladio Cosmetics, a vitamin enriched cosmetics. I've only seen them online and youtube being reviewed by makeup gurus like my fav MakeupbyRenren.


I also spotted several makeup brushes like the Eco Tools. They are environmental friendly, affordable and great quality brushes.

Foundation brush by Beauty Strokes. The bristles were really soft.

blush and stippling brush duo by Studio Basics.

They had a huge selection of Posh brushes. This is also my favorite drugstore makeup brush. They're comparable to Essence of Beauty but a little better in my opinion. They have the softest bristles like OMG! You really have try them.



They had some brushes on display so you can feel the softness of the bristles.


Oh and I thought this "As Seen on TV" Booty Pop was funny. It's supposed to give you instant booty in seconds lol.

But before you get excited and hit your local Bed Bath and Beyond, you must know that NOT all BBB carries cosmetics. I found out from one of the sales people that only selected stores has a makeup section. I suggest to go to their website to find out which BBB has them.


My BBB mini haul

I purchased a foundation brush by Posh, a blush and eye shadow trio from Palladio. I can't wait to play with them ^_^



"I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist." -Tammy Faye Bakker


 

No comments:

Post a Comment