ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Fav Fall Makeup Look...dark plum lips

 Hey guys, I hope everyone is having a great week. I'm feeling extra good today because it was my day off. I got to sleep in which was the best thing ever and, I got to relax and chill by myself ^_^. For this post, I just wanted to share my favorite fall makeup look. This is the look I've been doing a lot this season. I did some defined neutral eyes with some false lashes paired with dark plum lips. Years ago, I didn't think I would be able to pull off this kind of look but now I love it. It's such a gorgeous look. The dark lips gives it a sophisticated and pretty look. I hope you guys like it.

watch the video tutorial below if you want to learn how I did this look ^_^





I curled my hair with a flat iron for the first time. It was a big fail lol. It curled half of my hair the right way and the other half was all over the place lol. I kind'a winged it by making it look messy and wavy ^_^
















NYX round lipstick in Medusa is a rich dark plum shade. It's such a gorgeous color and the perfect lip color for fall.


Makeup

eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Milani e/s in Almondine
-Milani Mosaic bronzer in Afterglow
-Mac e/s in Spiced Chocolate
-Physicians Formula Organic eye liner in Black Night
-Select false lashes

cheeks:
-Palladio baked blush in choc-au-lait

lips:
-Dermalogica climate control lip treatment
-Wet and Wild lip liner in Willow
-NYX round lip stick in Medusa











"The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy."

-Yves Saint-Laurent


 

No comments:

Post a Comment