ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, November 27, 2010

•► LOTD ~ Green Undertones ◄•

Today's look is all about the eyeshadow and lipgloss with green undertones, or iridescent makeup, as I like to call it. I created a subtle cut-crease eye look using mostly colors with beautiful green shimmers. And this is how it ended up looking like:

The first thing I did was to apply a primer and then I placed a green cream base all over my lid. I started from the inner corner and applied a shimmery light green eyeshadow on the first two thirds of my lid. 

On the last third of my upper lid I applied a shimmery darker green with blue and gold undertones. I did then a cut-crease using a brown with strong green undertones, and blended the colors well to avoid harsh lines.

To darken up the outer corner, I chose a shimmery gray-black eyeshadow and placed it in the outer hollows of my upper lid, blending well. On my lower lid and lashline I placed the brown on the outer half and the light green on the inner half of the eye.

I applied a black liquid liner on my upper lid, black kohl on my waterline, false lashes and a coat of mascara on both my up and bottom lashes. I also tightlined my upper lashline with black kajal, to darken up the look even more.
For my cheeks I used a sheer pink blush and as for my lips, a brown lip liner, a raspberry colored lipstick and to give the lips some glow, I applied a light brown lipgloss with green undertones. And that's the complete process.


PRODUCTS USED:

- Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Sin"
- NYX Jumbo pencil in "Horse Raddish"
- Blanchette B duo light cream e/s
- Leishi green with gold&blue undertones pigment
- Qianyu quad - dark brown with green undertones
- Role Rose white shimmery eyeshadow
- Sguadro Perfetto smokey eyes duo
- Elf black liquid liner
- Kiko black kajal pencil
- no name false lashes
- Diorshow mascara
- no name shimmery pink blush
- Gabrini brown lioliner
- LA Colors lipstick in "Flower"
- Gabrini brown with green u/t gloss.



Hope you've enjoyed this look and thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to email me at alexandrazeres@yahoo.com for any beauty related matter or request.

XoxO,


No comments:

Post a Comment