ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Thursday, November 11, 2010

# TAG ~ My Perfect Imperfections #

Hey, guys, what's up? So I've been surfing a little on YouTube this evening and I saw this new cute tag going on and I thought it would be great to see it "bloom" on blogs as well :P. It's called MY PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS and this is what you have to do if you're tagged:
1. Talk about 3 of your least favorite things about yourself, physically (little faults everyone has :P)
2. Then tell us about 3 of your physical qualities, or the three things you like best of yourself.

And don't just name them, talk about how they make you feel and why exactly you like/dislike them. It gets more interesting that way, I guess :P. 
4. Tell us one thing you like and one thing you dislike about the person who tagged you (hah! :D)
5. In the end, tag 5 other people of your choice and don't forget to put the link to the person who tagged you.

Now let's get right to it!
* 3-year old Alexandra ~ by the time I was completely perfect! ^.^ *
THINGS I DISLIKE:

- My legs! They are kind of short and I believe too chubby for my small waist :P They've always been a bit thick, but now as I've put on some weight, I just don't have the nerve to wear shorts or skirts in summer anymore :-|... I don't hate them, as they have a good shape, but how can I make them longer and thinner?! That's almost impossible! You should see my sister's legs, they are perfect! :) *sighs* ;)

- My teeth. They're sensitive, they break fast and I have to visit the dentist too often. Again, the shape is good, but it doesn't help much if they get ruined so fast... I kinda feel bad that I can't show off my left cheek dimple =))! And right now I have a broken front tooth from an accidental bite! =`(( Yikes! :P

- My nails. They have the worst shape! They're small and squared and my fingers don't help either, as they are pretty bony. I get them in a good shape very hard and I keep them mostly short and dark colored or French, if I have a good week. But playful colorings and shape designs are a no-no for my fingernails! :-P

 THINGS I LIKE:

- My eyes. Even though I am short-sighted and they tend to get red pretty often, I like how I can stick to very minimal makeup during daytime without looking tired or sleepy, thanks to their shape. I rarely get puffy eyes and my lashes are pretty long and black.

- My waist. It helps alot a short girl like me to have a small waist. It used to be under 60 cm until a year ago, and now I'm somewhere between 62-64, which is ok, I guess. Can you imagine I was a 55 in my 10th grade? :O

- My hair. Though I wish it were naturally sleek, it's quite shiny and silky, even though I've had times when it used to fall like crazy. I used to dye it black once, but now I want to stick to my natural dark color. In length, it's very long, it passes my waist with about 1 cm and it's very little layered. I used to have bangs before, but now I keep those somewhere next to my neck area...

Of course, there are many other things about myself that I don't go crazy about (:P) and some others I like as well, but these are the most important ones to be mentioned...

And since this tag started from me (I guess...:-?), I'll skip the fourth step and tag some girls, if they wish to do it:
In no particular order:



Have a wonderful day!
XoxO,



No comments:

Post a Comment