ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving Makeup Look

Turkey, turkey, turkey!!! I love Thanksgiving because people are a little nicer than usual. Not as nice during the Christmas season, but nice enough to say thank you for every nice things you do for them. It's true! For some reason it puts people in a good mood lol. It's also the only time my neighbor says hi to me in the elevator O_o jk. But seriously, I love Thanksgiving because its another way for family and friends to get together, be happy and feast on a huge roast turkey! Oh yeah, I love the combo of turkey with stuffing, cranberry sauce and etc. So delicious and looks very pretty as a spread on the table.

With that being said, I did a Thanksgiving makeup look inspired by the warm colors of Thanksgiving. I used orange-y copper, rich browns and cranberry colors for the eyes paired with a no fuss nude lips using a nude lip liner and a clear gloss. It's a very rich and beautiful look and it's super easy to do!



I got this dress at San Pedro Wholesale Mart in Downtown L.A. Fashion District for $5. I love it because it gives me the illusion of a tiny waist haha! Also, it matches my makeup without making it look tacky.









I've been using my Dermalogica skin kit in Oily
 and Cellnique moisturizer and I've seen an improvement on my skin. My pores looks smaller yay!




Makeup
eyes:
-Almay line smoothing concealer in medium
-Mark powder buff foundation in Golden
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-MAC Spiced Chocolate quad. Nano gold, Sweet Chestnut, Brash and Spiced Chocolate
-Sonia Kashuk gel liner in ebony
-Select flase lashes (from the 99cents strore!)

face:
-Body Shop Vitamin E Intense moisture cream
-Almay line smoothing concealer
-Dermablend Setting powder

cheeks:
-MAC blush in Gingerly

lips:
-Wet and Wild lip liner in Willow
-NYX round lipgloss in clear








"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice"  ~Meister Eckhart




        

No comments:

Post a Comment