ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Highend beauty products for only $10

Being a makeup/beauty junkeee, I must admit that it does get a expensive to try so many different beauty products. I love trying all kinds to find the best one out there but at the same time I don't want to go broke lol. I'm excited to inform you friends that a company called Birchbox will allow us to try highend beauty products in a very affordable way.



What is Birchbox?
A monthly subscription service that will send you 4-5 highend beauty, makeup and skincare products  like NARS, Benefit, Perricone MD, Korres, Too Faced and ect. They have been tried and tested by the Birchbox team so it's a guarantee that you'll get to try the best products out there in the market. If you end up loving the samples, you can purchase a full size product from their online shop.You also earn Birchbox points you can use to purchase full size products from their online shop. Every 100 points is $10. You earn by purchasing, giving feedback surveys and rating the products on their website. And the best thing is the price. It only cost $10 a month to subscribe or you can do a year subscription of $110. Go to their website www.birchbox.com and sign up.






You will get a card for every Birchbox . It will give you information on the month's Birchbox and, a list of all the samples with description and how to use them.


Ignore this list because I was sent the wrong card for this month. I called Birchbox and spoke to Katia, the co-founder and she said they were having problems and some people were sent the wrong card. She got my information and she will send me the right card and will give me 100 points in my Birchbox account. It was not a big deal for me at all but she was sweet enough to give me those points that I can use later on.


I appreciate it when a company puts an effort into making the packaging look nice and pretty. Birchbox  added pretty tissues (it has shimmers) and a ribbon and those little details made it look special ^_^





Too Faced Prime and Poreless face primer


Cargo mini bronzer in medium


Perricone MD cold plasma


Laura Mercier lip glaze in Opal


The Face Shop Collagen masksheet


I'm loving my Birchbox and I really like all the samples they sent me. I can't wait to try them all out and do a review on them. I highly suggest that you go check out their website and sign up to get your own Birchbox too!



No comments:

Post a Comment