ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Korean brand hand lotion...Riace' Hand Essense

I gotta have my hand lotion with me at all times especially when I'm at work. I use it as much as I wash my hands and believe me, I wash my hands like there's no tomorrow. I work with little children and I love them but they are seriously like walking little germs. My hands gets really dry from washing it so much and using my Riace' Hand Essence keeps them soft and moisturized  ^_^



 I got it as a prize during a fake beer pong game at the 37th Annual Korean Festival that was held here in L.A. last month. I call it a fake beer pong because there was no beer in the cups lol. All I had to do was make one shot in one of the cups of water and you either get some kind of beer coupon or hand lotion lol. Of course I chose a hand lotion!!!
















I'm really enjoying it because it does make my hands feel soft and moisturized for a good while. It's not greasy or sticky and it smells really clean and fresh from the bamboo extract. The only down side is I have no idea where I can get this product. I'm assuming at a Korean beauty supply or home good store but nothing came up on google when I searched it O_o




"The last thing we need is yet another makeup company. Even I have a nervous breakdown when I go through the department store makeup floor."- Lauren Hutton

No comments:

Post a Comment