ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, November 28, 2010

LOOK: Midnight Blue and Gold Holiday makeup

 It's all about shimmers, glitters and everything fun this Holiday season! I will be doing a series of Holiday makeup using fun and festive colors. This Midnight Blue and Gold makeup look will be my first one. It was requested by one my viewers on youtube. She requested a look that wasn't too Christmas-y but still pretty and festive enough to be worn on any Holiday event. I did a shimmery dark blue with gold on the inner corners of the eyes which gives a nice highlight with  peach cheeks and nude lips. It's dramatic, pretty and perfect for any night time occasion. I hope you guys like it!




My gosh, I love this top but it makes me look boobless!!! haha ^_^
 



I used all NYX cosmetics eye shadows. It was love at first swatch with Frosted Ocean. It was just the prettiest dark blue e/s with lots of shimmers!
Frosted Ocean, Blondie, Yellow Marigold, Highlight







Makeup

eyes:
-NYX eye base in skintone
-Mac Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in medium deep
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-NYX e/s in Brown
-NYX e/s in Frosted Ocean
-NYX e/s in Blondie
-NYX e/s in Yellow Marigold
-NYX Dolle Eye mascara in black
-Sonia Kashuk gel liner in black
-Select flase lashes


face:
-Revlon Color Stay foundation in Golden Caramel
-Almay Line Smoothing concealer in medium
-Dermablend  Setting Powder

cheeks:
-Avon Smooth Minerals in Hearty Peach
-Milani Mosaic bronzer in Afterglow

lips:
-Yes To Carrots lip butter in Melon
-Wet and Wild lip liner in Willow
-Rimmel London Moisture Renew lipstick in Spotlight Beige










Watch my video tutorial on how I did this look ^_^





    














"No object is so beautiful that, under certain conditions, it will not look ugly" -Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment