ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, November 1, 2010

+ LOTD ~ Fall Yellow +

A few days ago I bought a pair of false lashes from a very cheap cosmetics store from my town and I fell in love with them! :) They are very long and have a clean definition and look actually pretty natural. So especially for them I've created a look inspired by the fall colors, the sun, leaves and soil. And this is what it looks like:
I used mostly matte colors, yellows, browns and some dusty dark pink.

The colors look a bit washed off in the pics, due to the very bright sun outside, but I hope you can still see the outcome...
What I did first was to apply a primer and a white e/s base. Then I placed a light yellow eyeshadow in the middle of the upper lid, follwed by a darker yellow on the inner part of the eyelid.

Then I continued by adding a light brown in my crease and lower lashine, blending it well. To darken up the outer corner, I took a darker brown and apllied it just under the lighter brown and outer part of the lids.

Still in the crease but more towards the inner corner, I applied a dusty fuchsia eyeshadow (not visible in the pics:(... ), bringing it towards the middle of the lid. As a highlighter, I chose a pearly white e/s, placed in the inner corner of the eye as well.

I made a thin and long line with the black liquid liner on my upper lid, added the fake lashes and a coat of waterproof mascara, coating the lower lashes too. The waterline was defined by a brown pencil. On the cheeks I used a pink-brown blush and for the lips, a combination of golden-pink lipstick and lipgloss.
And that is the finished look!



PRODUCTS USED:

- UD primer potion (regular)
- Dars matte white e/s base
- Butterfly trio yellow eyeshadow
- Kiko yellow single e/s (no. 09)
- Elf "Brownstone" quad
- Ingrid trio dusty fuchsia e/s
- Markwins Int. vanilla e/s
- No name false lashes
- Editt Cosmetics liquid liner
- Nyx jumbo pencil in "Brown"
- LA Colors pink-brown blush
- Nyx round lipstick in "Iris"
- Rimmel Vinyl Stars pink shimmery lipgloss.





Brushes used (since someone asked me if I can show the brushes I work with). No name brow brush, Chilli Pepper crease brush, elf blending brush, Chilli Pepper highlighter brush and elf eyeshadow brush.
The lashes I was telling you about <3
Have a great day, everyone!

Xoxo,
Alexandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment