ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, November 15, 2010

☻ LOTD ~ "Gasoline Stain" Makeup ☻

Since childhood I have been extremely impressed with the effects made on the ground by mixing gasoline with water! :P When it rained, I used to think that the "magic spill" had super-power effects and I sat looking at it for minutes...
Then a few weeks ago I saw this look done by one of the popular makeup bloggers, Jangsara, and I was angry I didn't think of it first! :D But no, she did a great job and I thought I'd try it too, using different colors and placements. And this is what I came up in the end (coincidental or not, on a rainy day ^.^):

And this was the picture I used for my inspiration:


To achieve this look, I applied a primer and a shimmery iridescent base (white with blue and purple undertones). Then, beginning from the inner corner, I added the first color, a shimmery light green.

Next I applied a metallic blue on the center of my lid, followed by a shimmery purple blue eyeshadow, blending the colors well with each other. A lighter purple was added next, ending on the outer corner with a shimmery brown eyeshadow.

For the lower lid, I used practically the same colors, adding the purple on the inner third, the blue on the middle and the brown at the end, connecting the same colors together. As highlighter, both for my tearduct area and browbone, I used a shimmery white-green eyeshadow.

I placed a teal eyeliner on my waterline, lined my upper lashline with a black liquid liner and on top of it, a multicolored glitter liner, placed also on the lower lashline. Added mascara and demi false lashes to complete the eye look.

On my cheeks, I applied a dusty pink blush and for my lips, a neutral liner and pink gloss. Finished! :P


PRODUCTS USED:

- Oriflame "Bright lights" jumbo pencil in purple
- Urban Decay "Absolem" eyeshadow
- Urban Decay "Alice" eyeshadow
- Role Rose purple blue color
- Kiko baked duo no. 75 purple color
- Qianyu shimmery brown e/s
- Magic Visage light green e/s
- Vera Valenti liquid liner
- Elf glitter liner
- Urban Decay eye pencil in "Flipside"
- L'Oreal Telescopic mascara
- No name demi lashes
- Beauty She dusty pink blush (from combo palette)
- Gabrini brown lip liner
- Kiko shimmery pink "Super Gloss".


Hope you've enjoyed my attempt of creating a stain on my eye :P and please leave your feedback!

Have a great day and don't forget to contact me for any suggestions, questions or any other beauty related matters, at alexandrazeres@yahoo.com.


XoxO,

No comments:

Post a Comment