ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Laura Geller Spakettes, Dermalogica Haul+ Update

Hey blogger beauties and friends. L.A.'s weather is bipolar and as a result, I've been sick on and off for a week and a half  which is why my blog hasn't been updatedO_o. I felt extremely weak, tired and restless at the same time. On the other hand, I still went to work, went on with my life and only missed 1 day of work at it was when I really feeling like poop!!! Tea and a whole lot of DayQuil helped me get through it...Oh how I love DayQuil ^_^



Anyway, I just wanted to share my haul from Apothica.com I was given a $75.00 e-gift card to spend in the entire site. It was given by the company since they are a sponsor of my blog. It took me hours browsing the whole entire site because I could not decide on what I wanted. Apothica.com is such a great website to fulfill all your cosmetic cravings because they carry a variety of makeup/cosmetics brands. Also, shipping is super fast. It only took 2 days for my package to arrive ^_^




So finally I decided to pick up the Dermalogica Skin Kit for Oily skin $37.40 It's a travel sized skincare kit for people with oily skin. It comes with a multi-active toner, dermal clay cleanser, oil control lotion, skin prep scrub and a lip balm. I've been wanting to try Dermalogica and getting this cute kit will allow me to try several products in one buy. I've used it twice and so far I'm liking it.










Then I got this super cute primer kit from Laura Geller called the Spackettes for $34.70. I'm excited to try these out since I've never tried anything from her makeup line. It comes with a travel size moisturizer, face primer, bronze face primer, lip and eye primer. I currently have a thing for primers and I will surely put these to the test.






They are super cute and tiny!!!



That's all for now. I feel a whole lot better so I will be able to post more. I miss everyone and welcome to all my new followers ^_^



 "I want to be a guy, but I want to wear a lot of makeup".- Gwen Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment