ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, October 3, 2010

POTW: Yellow in the Streets

POTW means photo of the week lol. Yeah I'm a dork. But I want to start this segment on my blog where I will post random photos every week. I will try to make it beauty, makeup or fashion related. I was inspired by the so many random people I see in the streets of L.A. I have more photos to share for the coming week and hopefully I can keep up with it.

So the first photo are these 2 women in yellow. I'm not sure if they were going to a "yellow" themed event or  they just like to match with each other when they go shopping (do friends do that?). Heck, maybe it was a coincidence they both wore yellow on the same day. We will never know ^_^.



Whatever the reason was, I thought their outfits were pretty awesome. I especially like the one on the left with the dress. I can see myself wearing something like it. I also like the fact that the yellow is not a traffic or school bus yellow. It's a pale or more of a pastel yellow which was very easy on the eyes and it's such a pretty color.


What do you guys think? I would love to hear your thoughts?


"The road to the City of Emerald is paved with yellow brick" - L.Frank Baum

No comments:

Post a Comment