ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, October 1, 2010

...because The BodyShop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream works!

I've said in my previous posts that I have oily kin and a dry nose. My nose gets flaky and dry where it peels off on its own while the rest of my face is oily. Yuck! What a weird combo O_o . I've tried different moisturizers for my nose and they were good but the one that stood out the most is The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream. It not only prevented my nose from drying up, it actually got rid of the nasty flakes for good! It's pretty cool. I use it on my nose in the morning and on my entire face before I go to bed at night. No more dry and flaky nose yay! but eww..to oily skin ^_^




WHAT: According to the thebodyshop-usa.com
Best if you want to: Nourish and protect dry skin with a rich, silky cream that locks in moisture for long-lasting hydration.
  • Vitamin E and wheat germ oil help moisturize and condition skin while protecting against environmental aggressors and premature aging.
  • Community Trade organic olive oil, Community Trade shea butter, jojoba and grapeseed oils condition and moisturize skin.
  • A special wheat-derived ingredient provides a protective layer on the surface of the skin to help lock in moisture.
It's part of their Vitamin E Skincare line.
    WHERE: You can purchase this at any The Body Shop store  or order it online. Click HERE

    PRICE: $20.00

    PACKAGING: It comes in a small plastic container where you twist the top to open. There are sticker labels on top, side and bottom (where you can find the ingredients list).

    ODOR: It has a hint of a perfume scent. It smells nice and it stays on your face for awhile. Be careful if you have sensitive skin.

    TEXTURE: A cream that feels soft and silky against the skin. It can feel a little heavy if you put too much.

    AMOUNT: 50 ml 1.7 oz (48 g)







    I use it everyday and, I'm almost done yay!  ^_^







    It doesn't have any shimmer in it, which is great!



    PROS: 
    • It does what it says. It really moisturizes the skin and it got rid of the flakiness on my nose ^_^
    • It has cool ingredients that benefits the skin.
    • It didn't break me out at all.
    • A little goes a long way.
    CONS:
    • The scent may be too much for other people. I personally like it.
    • 20 bucks can be expensive but I = it's worth it!

    FINAL THOUGHTS: I purchased it with high hopes and it didn't let me down. I love products that does what it claims with no B.S. It worked and I will definitely re purchase. I highly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. LOVE it!!!


    Click HERE to read my review on The Body Shop Vitamin E eye cream  and HERE for the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion.



    “I like the idea of artificial beauty. Dying my hair black and wearing make-up and high heels is a security thing for me. I feel completely strange when people try to take it away.” - Dita Von Teese

    No comments:

    Post a Comment