ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Soft Pink and Brown for Breast Cancer Awareness Month Makeup look

October is the Pink month or Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I personally do not know anyone who had or has breast cancer but I am fully aware that it is a battle many women are fighting everyday. It is a tumor that grows in the breast that happens almost entirely in women. It has taken many people's lives and it is something we should all take seriously. There is no cure yet but we can all show our support by making a donation for the breast cancer research foundation dedicated to breast cancer prevention and finding a cure.

Here are some companies that supports the fight against Breast Cancer.

Ann Taylor offers the Ann Cares card where you can purchase it for $25 and get 20 to 25% off on your entire purcase of $100 or more. 90% off the card purchase will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research. You can donate and save money at the same time. It's a win-win situation. Visit anntaylor.com for more info


Estee Lauder created a Pink Ribbon Collection 2010. $500,000 will be donated to the breast cancer research foundation. You will surely feel good when you purchase one of their collection. You will look fab in your new pink lipstick or lipgloss and you are helping a good cause at the same time.

                           Jeweled Pink Ribbin pin $12.00


                  Elizabeth Hurley Lip Design Collection $25.00


                    Evelyn Lauder Lip Design Collection $25.00

...and here is a Soft Pink and Brown makeup look that I created dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It's a soft and neutral look with hints of pink in the eyes, cheeks and lips. It's a pretty and easy look to achieve. You can watch the makeup tutorial at the end of this post to learn how I did this look.



                                     Before and After
  

face:
-The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture cream. Click HERE for my review.
-Revlon Color Stay liquid foundation in Golden Caramel
-Stila Perfecting concealer in shade f

eyes:
-Stila Perfecting concealer in shade f as a base
-Mac Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Med Deep. HERE is my review.
-BH cosmetics 88 matte palette
-Benefit Eye Bright pencil
-Sonia Kashuk gel liner in Ebony
-Maybelline Falsies mascara

cheeks:
-Smashbox Double Exposure lip/cheek color in Irresistible
-Milani Minerals blush in MaiTai

lips:
-Wet and Wild nude lip liner in Willow
Once again, I used my current fav nude lipstick Rimmel London Moisture Renew lipstick in Spotlight Beige





Thank you so much for stopping by and stay tuned for my another pink makeup look I'm going to do dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness.


"My cancer scare changed my life.  I'm grateful for every new, healthy day I have. It has helped me prioritize my life." -Olivia Newton-John

No comments:

Post a Comment