ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, October 25, 2010

# TAG ~ What's in My Purse (Bag) #

A few days ago I received a tag from Special K (thanks :P), to do a post about the content of my purse. I usually carry just a small bag when I go out (shopping or leisure), but when I was in college and now at work, I need more than just a small handbag.
I've had this one for about 3-4 years now and I still love it because it has many compartments, it's big and it looks similar to the LV ones :P. It's not a copy, just similar.

I also love the key zipper found both on the back pocket and the main zip.
And this is what I carry around in it, on a normal day.

Besides all this I keep my keys (which I forgot to includ, but are loaded in chains, beads and also a mini tennis raquet - I love tennis! :), plus some sugar bags that I take with me everytime I drink tea in a pub and don't use them =)) and some bobby pins. 
In detail:

As in cosmetics, this is all I carry with me: a mirror with a comb included inside, a mini perfume (Sunflower, by E. Arden), a compact powder, a lipgloss (I change it almost every day), a natural lip tint and a concealer.

Wet wipes, normal handkerchiefs, hand sanitizer...
My glasses, an ink pen, a drawing pencil, a ball tip pen...

My wallet (<3 Pucca :P), my phone, my USB drive...

I-pod, camera case (+ camera) - but this not every day - a pony tail or bun holder...

Various notebooks (the Barbie one is sort of a scrapbook, I love cutting images from magazines and writing about the things I love ) ^.^ Here's a few pages as examples: (I write in English in it)






It's also similar to a diary, but not VERY personal... I just love colorful notebooks, cutouts and writing combined :)...

So this is basically it. But as I said, I don't carry all of these with me all the time. The camera and Barbie notebook are optional, they don't follow me everywhere.
And since everyone's been tagged already, I pass it on to whoever desires to do it! :)

Hope I haven't bored you too much and thank you for visiting and following my blog!

XoxO,

No comments:

Post a Comment