ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Spotlight Beige is my new fav nude....Rimmel London Moisture Renew lipstick

Can a girl ever have enough nude lipsticks? I don't think so lol. I just love a good nude lipstick that looks natural. My new Rimmel London Moisture Renew lipstick in Spotlight Beige is my current favorite nude lipstick. It's creamy, moisturizing and it gives the most beautiful and natural shade on my lips.


WHAT: The website  says "Ultimate Colour Indulgence with SPF 15 Protection: Now infuse lips with perfectly luscious, luminous and richer colour: a wide and fine selection of perfectly blended, sumptuous shades. Caring color complex of vitamin A, C, E and anti-oxidants and SPF15 protects lips from everyday damage". (source: http://www.rimmellondon.com/)

WHERE: You can easily get this at your local drugstores.

PRICE: $7 or less.

SCENT: To me, it has a weird smell to it. It smells like like an old lipstick  O_o. But honestly, it doesn't really bother me. I just won't smell it.

FINISH: It has a creamy satin finish which gives a  nice shine and glossy finish on your lips. No need for lip gloss.

COVERAGE: sheer to medium but buildable.

TEXTURE: creamy and moisturizing

The website says it has spf 15 but the packaging says spf 18. Not that it matters but I just noticed it lol











PROS:
-Very affordable
-It suits many skin tones especially medium skin tones.
-It looks very natural on me so its great for everyday use.
- The coverage can be from sheer to medium.
-Non-drying and very moisturizing
-Applies very smooth and creamy. It's really nice.
-It has spf 18 to protect your lips.

CONS:
-The scent may be bothersome.

FINAL THOUGHTS: I really love this lipstick/shade. It looks really nice and natural which makes it very wearable and awesome for everyday use. Also, it never dries my lips which is amazing! I recommend it to all skin tones especially with medium skin tones like me ^_^.

Everyday Makeup blog verdict: This product is a YAY!


"A husband is a guy who tells you if you've got on too much lipstick and helps you with your girdle when your hips stick" - Ogden Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment