ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, October 29, 2010

* Contest Prizes Haul *

A couple of months ago I won another makeup contest on YouTube (from "happilyeverafter99"), with the "Red Sunset Makeup Look". This week I got the prizes and I am actually really happy with what I received, especially with the LA Colors and E.l.f. stuff. And here is everything sitting on my bed :):
And here are all the things in a more detailed view:
3 LA Colors palettes, one in "Wild Flowers", one "Neutrals" and one colorful one in rainbow colors (name?), plus two elf quads, which are actually my favorite ones. And I am also happy about the "Punk Phunk" quad, since the one from Sarah had the white e/s broken...

Two LA Colors nail design polishes, one LA colors lipstick in "Flower", one Elf nail polish in "Fuchsia", an elf eyelid primer. The stuff were all packed individually, but I kind of started to rip them off as soon as I got home and forgot to take the pictures before :P. That's why some of them have the packaging on, and some no...

A "Glamour Goddess" (Color Workshop) mini lip palette, a Vanilla Strawberry body lotion, an Elf silver liquid liner...

Some earrings and bracelets, nail tatoos and bra straps in four different colors...

One blush and bronzer, 16 sponge tip applicators, Silly Bands with words and phrases, 2 big hair clips...

A transparent summer bag, one Elf lash curler, a set of French manicure, the Elf phone charms...

Detailed view of the phone charms from Elf

Detailed view of the mini lip palette

The LA Colors 5 color palettes
And that's about it...

Hope you've enjoyed this small haul and thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and here's a big kiss :D!
Alexandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment