ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, August 28, 2010

☼ Romantic Red Sunset Look [Requested] ☼


I was requested a few days ago to do a makeup look inspired by a landscape, and the above picture was the one I chose for my inspiration. So this is what I came up with:
I started off by applying a matte yellow on the entire lid, passing the crease a little. Then I added a brighter shimmery yellow on the inner corner and an orange on the outer corner. I placed a red eyeshadow above my crease, in a cut-crease way and blended it well using the same orange color, on the upper part. To deepen up the look, I selected a brown color and placed it where the red and yellow met.

I highlighted my browbone with an almost matte vanilla color. As for the lower lashline, I smudged it a bit with the red color, just on the outer corner, then placed a blue on top of this, bringing it near the tear duct.
The blue and red combined represent the reflecting firey red sun in the sea waters.

I applied liquid liner with a long flick, to give it a more Oriental, romantic feel, and placed a black kohl on my waterline, up as well (tightline). A lengthening mascara was chosen for longer lashes.

Contour your cheeks and apply a nude lipstick on the lips, for a softer look. You can choose gloss too, but I preferred it without. Now all you have to do is get dressed and go out on that date ;)!
PRODUCTS USED:

- Dars shimmery white eyeshadow base
- Kiko yellow eyeshadow (no.9)
- Butterfly shimmery yellow (from trio)
- Kiko orange eyeshadow (no. 75)
- Essence brown e/s (no. 06, "Metropolitan")
- Red eyeshadow from Okalan 16 color palette
- Blue eyeshadow from Okalan palette
- Beauty She vanilla color (combo palette)
- Vera Valenti liquid liner
- Kiko black pencil liner
- Maybelline "Blackest Black" mascara
- Maybelline pinkish-nude lip pencil
- Barbie matte nude lipstick
- Ruby Rose contour and blush duo.

XoxO,
Alexandra.



No comments:

Post a Comment