ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

ஜ Summer Ending Outfit Ideas ஜ


RIHANNA'S OUTFIT
~ Chic, but hard to wear by anyone else, don't you think? ~
Either way, I think it's one of the coolest outfit mixes I've seen this summer!

So besides that, I wanted to show you some of my ideas for outfits this summer, that I know is kind of coming to an end, but we can still take advantage of these hot days to combine cute pieces from our wardrobe and create something fun to wear.
The outfits combined show my own taste in fashion, but I'm sure that by mixing and matching my ideas with yours can provide something to please all you girls! ^.^
1. First outfit consists of a cute flowery dress, paired up with some flats, a golden necklace and a tote bag. The oversized glasses work well with flats too, but for an even better match, try some wedges instead. I am a big fan of high heels myself, as I am only 5'3 ft, but this summer, for me at least, it was all about comfortable foot wear, so I let the dust come to my 6 inch shoes ;)
2. If the first idea was more feminine and romantic, the second one is very practical, inspired by rock outfits and vintage accessories. I love how the blue, loose shirt pairs up with the jeans shorts and the gladiator sandals, but becomes very girly by adding a Victorian inspired brooch next to the neck area. Of course, you can add that on the side bag too, or even on the pocket of your shorts. Get creative! :)
3. My idea from up above is not totally original, I admit. I found the cute dress matched with the lovely bag somewhere else, but I gave a different touch to it. Since our first outfit was feminine-romantic, this one is more feminine-chic, the kind of combination Vanessa Hudgens wears on a daily basis out for a walk. I really like those simple gray, long blouses worn with a tote bag on the arm and those huge glasses hiding the bags from last night's party ;). Or if you don't want sunglasses, curl up your lashes with a "blast" of mascara and you're good to go! Loose curls or a messy "Tinkerbell" bun go really well with the overall look.
4. My favorite look this summer is the baby doll dress. No matter if it's up to the knees or much shorter, the baby doll dress can be worn almost anywhere: with wedges, on a date, party, wedding, cocktail; or with flip-flop sandals: out for a walk, to a picnic, at the movies with your friends and the possibilities are countless! Wear it with a lovely combo of flowery accessories like the ones I've put together in the image above, and you'll be the princess of the party! :D
5. Want to follow the trend this summer? Than get your hands on a high-waist skirt and wear it with a pair of high heeled sandals like the ones the the image above. A small bag with a chain works well, but don't add to many accessories, or else you can end up looking like a decorated tree. Remember always what Marylin Monroe said: When you are about to step out of the house, take a last good look at yourself in the mirror, and the first thing that pops into your eyes, TAKE IT OFF! That's the sign you're wearing too much bling-bling! ;)
6. This is another cute dress mix style, this time starting from an Indian inspired purple/navy dress. With the traditional Hindi prints and strapless top, you can pair it up really nicely with a scarf and a pair of flip-flops. A simple designed bag with a catchy print and a pair of Audrey Hepburn inspired sunglasses are all that you need to complete this summer day to night combination.
7 and 8. Now the last two outfits are pretty similar, but still somewhat different, due to the accessories added. While the one above is trendy-chic with urban influences, the one under is sporty-chic, very casual and comfortable. I am really into fedora hats this summer (but not only), since they can hide a bad hair day but also provide you with the sun protection you need throughout the day. Sunglasses are optional, but they give that plus of trendiness to the entire look.
And yes, shorts are a must, but only if you have nicely tanned legs and a good epilator ;)!
I hope you enjoyed my ideas for fashion this summer (mostly casual, yes) and I am looking forward to your feedback and your own ideas. Have a great summer and don't forget, beauty shines from within!


XoxO,
Alexandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment