ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, August 15, 2010

►LOTD - Smokey Purple 2 Romantic Fuchsia◄



I wanted to try something different this time, so I created two separate looks just by adding more color and depth. The FIRST look is started by adding a good sticky black base (elf creme duo in Black Licorice) and then applying a matte black on top. I smoked it all out with another matte color, this time a purple e/s. Afterward, I added some light to my eye, by highlighting my inner corner and brow bone with a shimmery white color.
The waterline was defined with a white eye pencil. I used a black liquid eyeliner for my upper lash line and a jet black mascara (Dior Blackout mascara).
The lips were left nude, with a pinkish cold tone and the cheeks were defined with a rosy matte blush.
Now this second look was created by adding some dark raspberry e/s over the smokey purple, on the upper but also on the lower lid, but BELOW the black and purple this time.
I place a black kohl on the waterline, replacing the white liner with the Kiko black pencil.
Products used:
- Urban Decay primer potion
- elf creme duo in Black Licorice
- "Cantare" black single e/s
- "Cantare" dark matte purple e/s
- Max Factor light purple single e/s
- Raspberry color from the Qianyu palette (no. 2)
- White color from the Vera Valenti pink palette
- Ada white eyeliner
- Kiko black eyeliner
- pink blush from the Markwins Int. case
- pink gloss from the Markwins Int. case
- Dior "Blackout" mascara
- Editt liquid eyeliner.

I am looking forward for your feedback!
Yours truly,
Alexandra ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment