ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, August 16, 2010

NYX e/s in Red Head

NYX is one of my favorite makeup brands and I love their line of eye shadows. There are so much colors to choose from, they are pigmented, easy to blend and they are very affordable. I would like to introduce you to an NYX eye shadow single in Red Head.

Oh man the word Red Head reminds me of Pippi Longstockings with her braids and freckled face lol, super cute! Yeah I'm weird but that's just me. Well in this case, Red Head is an eye shadow and its a bright reddish pink color. Its really pretty and it looks more like a blush shade than an eye shadow right? I showed it to my friend who knows nothing about makeup and she thought it was a blush color. She was like,"that's the smallest blush I've ever seen" lol.









The texture is very soft and smooth and non powdery at all. This swatch is one swipe on my finger. It's pigmented right?




Hope this swatch helps ^_^. Thank you so much for reading my blog and welcome to my new followers!


"I don't want to be known as the Aerosmith chick, but it's fun to put on the boots and makeup and act like a tough girl."-Alicia Silverstone

No comments:

Post a Comment