ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

LOOK: It's Britney...B*tch!

I don't care what people say. I love Britney Spears ^_^. Yeah she had her crazy and gross moments in the past but overall she's awesome. I like her because of her dancing and her makeup. I'm really not a big fan of her singing voice but I do like a lot of her songs lol. I just contradicted myself but believe me, I do like her lol. Her song Lucky is one of my guiltiest pleasure and after all these years,I still know the lyrics and all O_o.

I've been wanting to do a Britney Spears inspired makeup for the longest time and I finally did it. I was inspired by her I'm a Slave for You music video. It's one of my fav video from her. In the video, she had some dramatic light bluish and black eyes with some nude lips. Gosh, she looked so hot in that video.

The look is dramatic so I would sport this look in a party or any night time occasion. I hope you guys like it and please watch the makeup tutorial if you want to learn how I did the look.


My makeup inspiration


















I used my Manly 120 eye shadow palette I got from ebay. A lot of makeup companies carries the same palette ^_^

Swatches

NYX r/l in Mars and r/lip gloss in Natural


face:
-The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense moisturizer
-Stila Perfecting concealer
-Mark's Powder Buff powder foundation
-Mark's Mist Opportunity

eyes:
-Almay Line Smoothing concealer
-Manly 120 eye shadow palette
-Sonia Kashuk gel liner in Ebony
-NYX Doll Eye mascara
-Miss Adoro lashes

cheeks:
-Mac blush in Gingerly

lips:
-Carmex lip balm
-Wet and Wild lip liner inWillow
-NYX round lipstick in Mars
-NYX round lip gloss in Natural

Here is the video of the makeup tutorial


Thanks for stopping by my blog. Welcome to all my new followers ^_^

"I want to be a guy, but I want to wear a lot of makeup" -Gwen Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment