ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

☆ REVIEW: Kiko Makeup! (picture heavy :D!) ☆

This is my review for the Kiko products I have tried so far. This is my opinion only and it's 100% honest, since I am not affiliated with this brand, nor am I getting paid to do this. I have bought the products with my own money or received them from my family as gifts.
Kiko Milano is an Italian brand of cosmetics, which sells high end products and have their own store for selling purposes. The products are bought in paper or plastic reciepients like the ones you see in the picture above and are sold individually.
Kiko cosmetics has a very vast range of products and colors, from eyeshadows to nailpolishes, from brushes to skin care products, you name it!
The Kiko nail polishes have a HUGE selection of colors and they are truly resistant on the nail. You can choose from matte to shimmery, to iridescent or glittery, the possibilities are endless!
My favorites are the Color Sphere eyeshadows (shown in the pictures above). They are pigmented, can be used both wet and dry and they come in mono, duo or duo simple and "matte-shimmery" (the newest range). I own two of these, one black with iridescent shimmers and one duo, turquoise and purple (price from 4,90 to 6,90 Euros approx.)
The other eyeshadows, with a very vast range of colors (even more vast than the Color Sphere ones, which are many as well) and with a more affordable price than the Color Sphere e/s. (about 4,90 Euros). They are called high pigmented eyeshadows and they can be matte and shimmery.
As I have said before, Kiko is very vast in products. Some of their products that I have really enjoyed are these heart-shaped cream bases and lipglosses. The cream eyebases come in about 10 different colors and they have a great consistency, even though they tend to crease if you don't wear a good base underneath. The lipgloss I have is a sheer one, with many chunky iridescent glitters to it, that do not bother to the feel (about 2,50 E each).
The lipglosses have a great variety of packaging and colors, from clear to colorful, from matte to shimmery, from chunky glitters to very fine iridescent ones. They all have a great scent of vanilla to them, but it's not too powerful, so it doesn't bother the person who wears them (from 3,60 - 6,90 E each, depending on size and category).
Underneath you can see the swatches of most of the products I have mentioned and you can also see these in the looks of the day I have made so far, in which I use many Kiko products. Kiko Milano has become, for about two years now, one of my favorite brand of cosmetics.
Pros: - affordable
- great quality
- vast range of colors and products
- long lasting eyeshadows and lipsticks
- have many sales in outlets and special Kiko stores.

Cons: - the new products tend to get more expensive
- cream bases crease
- hard to find (they are sold especially in Italy and a few other European countries).

I am looking forward to your feedback, your comments on the Kiko products you have tried, as well as to other opinions on these cosmetics! ^.^

XoxO,
Alexandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment