ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

# DENNY ROSE Autumn catalog is here!!! + new buy #


Yay, my new Denny Rose catalog arrived this morning by mail! :)
It's the autumn 2010 collection and it's simply lovely! These are some of my favorite outfits:


Aren't they gorgeous? I love the combination of fedoras with cardigans and sexy chain necklaces. They are a must this autumn! For me, at least...;)
Today I also bought this beauty case, if I may call it so, from Ruby Rose, which contains four eyeshadows, two blushes, plus a sponge and brush double applicator and a little mirror on the blush side.


Flip the part with the eye shadows up and you will find two blushes, your double applicator and a mirror!
Here I made some swatches of the colors, which are as pigmented as I had remembered Ruby Rose e/s to be, very silky, with gorgeous color payoff and no shedding on the cheeks. The 4 e/s are shimmery and the blushes mostly matte. The colors are: a "humid" like forest green, a light pink, a beautiful gold and an iridescent blue. The blushes are: one dusty pink and a peachy pink color. I am really happy with the quality and price of this new Ruby Rose combo collection (about 2 US $ per item!)
For requests, reviews or any other beauty related topics, contact me at alexandrazeres@yahoo.com.

XoxO,
Alexandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment