ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, August 16, 2010

♣ TAG - Beauty questions from Special-Koko ♣



1. What's your favorite make up look?

A. My favorite makeup look consists of slightly glittery neutrals, with a highlighted inner corner and arch, plus the cat-eye more subtle liquid liner
. On the lips: a shimmery lipstick and/or a gloss. Sometimes, I go out even without a blush, so rosy cheeks are not quite necessary, since I have olive/tan skin.


2. Do you have a beauty vice?


A. Yes, I HATE undefined or unplucked eyebrows and white, ghostly lips. As for LOVE :), I simply can't live without lipsticks.


3.
What part of your body do you love?

A. My waist, I guess. For now, anyways! :P


4. Who is your beauty icon?

A. I have had many during my teenage years, but I can say that I really love Aishwarya Rai and Scarlett Johansson for makeup looks and Vanessa Hudgens for fashion & style.


5. What beauty product makes you feel instantly good?

A. It must be concealer. I have bad dark circles and a few acne scars...


6.
How do you look after your skin?

A: I like to take good care of my skin, since I have acne prone complexion. I use makeup remover at night, face wash, toner and, sometimes, acne cremes (Garnier or Gerovital). I use eye cream twice a day and wash my face twice also. I make sure to drink a lot of water and exfoliate my skin twice a week. I try to search for products that are natural, like the Elmiplant ones, and toners that do not contain alcohol, which tends to harm oily and sensitive skin as mine.


7.
What is your signature scent?

A: I love "Belong" from Celine Dion or "Nina" from Nina Ricci. You can check my perfume collection and the things I say about my perfumes here.


8. What are your hair care secrets?

A: I can't actually call them secrets, as most of us girls who love beauty stuff know what works best for them. But I try to straighten it as seldom as possible, I let my hair dry naturally, use masks or hair balm and wash it 3-4 times a week. I am not fond of the daily hair wash rutine...

9. How do you pamper yourself?

A. :) When I don't buy makeup or clothes, I like to watch (or re-watch, in my case) a movie with Leo diCaprio and eat a big sized bag of spicy chips (yum! :D). Or take a good and deserving bubble bath with candy flavour! ^_^


10.
What is your beauty pet peeve? (a definite no-no)

A. Clumpy "spider" eyelashes! :-O


11.
What would your desert island must haves be?

A. Well... ANY must haves?? Well, then, if there is no restriction ^.^, I will take the boy I like (:D), my player packed with all the songs I've ever liked, tweezers(!!!) and... LIPSTICK! :P


12. Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy?

A. Beauty shines from within! (of course! :*)



XoxO,
Alexandra.




No comments:

Post a Comment