ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

♪ Winner, YAY!!! ♪



Today I have an announcement to make: I've won the second place at the 1st year anniversary contest held by Special-Koko!!! I am very happy and proud to say that there were almost 150 looks, and I have won the second place! THANK YOU, KOKO!!! ^.^

Here are some of the looks I have sent her as contest entries (I think I've sent a total o five or six :D):



You can see this look here




See the look here



view look here



View makeup here

So what do you think? Do you like my winning looks? :)
*♥* I am so happy!! :D *♥*

And here are the prizes I have won:
plus, a pair of false lashes and a glue! ^.^


KOKO!!!

And thank all of you for stopping by!
XoxO,
Alexandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment