ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Thursday, August 12, 2010

LOOK: Sunshine Makeup

I went to my friend's wedding not too long ago and I wore this bright yellow dress and my bf kept calling me Sunshine lol. He said I looked like a sunball  walking down the street because my dress was super glowy and bright and it was kind of blinding him  lol. I guess its his way of saying I'm beautiful ^_^.

I re-created this makeup look that I wore at the wedding that matched perfectly with my yellow dress. I did a defined neutral eyes and yellow/gold on the lids with pinky nude lips :). This look is a great bridesmaid makeup if your dress is yellow or just a pretty everyday neutral look for day time. I hope you guys like it!













Physicianas Formula Organic Wear lipgloss in  Super Ginger. It's a shimmery Pinky nude lip gloss witj NYX e/s in Marigold on the center of the lip.


NYX Doll Eye mascara is my favorite mascara at the moment. It's amazing!
http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/



28 Neutral Eye Shadow palette

NYX e/s in Blondie and Yellow Marigold

Swatches of Yellow Marigold and Blondie


face:
-The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisturizer
-Smashbox oil free foundation primer
-Revlon Photo Ready foundation
-Revlon Color Stay foundation
-Ben Nye Translucent setting powder

eyes:
-Almay Line Smoothing concealer
-Mark's Powder Buff foundation
-NYX e/s in Blondie
-NYX e/s in Yellow Marigold
-28 Neutral palette
-NYX doll eye mascara
-Mark's Keep it going lone wear liner/shadow in Entourage

cheeks:
-Milani Mineral blush in MaiTai
-Milani Powder Mosaics in Afterglow

lips:
-Carmex lip balm
-Wet and Wild nude lip liner in Willow
-Physicians Formula Organic Wear lipgloss in Super Ginger




Cool Tips mentioned in the video:
  • Wetting the eye shadows will intensify the colors.
  • Try layering blush colors on the cheeks instead of one.


"I love the confidence that makeup gives me." -Tyra Banks



---------------------------------------------
Wedding photos
Esmi and Rey Angeles






The singles run/dance

Baby kos and I

Kiko called this pic "Welcome to Hawaii" lol




Fried Chicken Breast with yummy Mushroom sauce for the main course


Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment