ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Makeup Storage Ideas from Home Goods ^_^

Hmmm...how do I put this? To me, Home Goods is like an upscale version of Ross or Marshalls except that they don't sell clothes lol. It's super clean and organized and you can find a lot of thing for your home at a discounted price. Kiko and I went not too long ago because he was looking for something to organize all his mail and I found so many cool things that can be used for makeup storage at the office and kitchen section ^_^. I'm excited to share everything that I found and I hope this can be helpful to many of you.

These drawer organizers are perfect to store your makeup brushes, eye shadows and blushes.






This pencil holder can be a holder for your eyeliners, lip liners, brushes, mascaras and etc.







You can put your makeup palette in this folder holder



...and this is how I store my brushes. I used to have the famous Sephora inspired brush holder that everyone has. It was super cute but geeesh, my brushes was eating so much dust and I couldn't stand it anymore so I switched to this Utencil Tray. Everyone has this in their kitchen right? It fits perfectly in my makeup drawer and it stores my brushes nicely and its dust free!!!



How about you, how do your store your brushes?

"That's why I began doing makeup in the first place: I was hoping that through helping people see the beauty in themselves, I could try and find it in me. " - Kevin Aucoin




Please visit www.homegoods.com  for more storage ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment