ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Elle Magazine prizes are here!!

Whhhhaaaaa...finally the package I've been waiting for came yesterday. If you've been following my blog or youtube channel then you know that I submitted one of my makeup videos to Elle magazine's next video star. I was one of the weekly winners and the prize was $250 worth of makeup. Not too bad right? Anyway, I wanted to share with everyone what I got.



My little Neni had to make sure nothing illegal was inside ^_^

A Mac pigment sample in Partylicious. It's a pretty turquoise color. It's my very first Mac pigment.

Pigments are loose powder eye shadow and are supposed to be more intense than a pressed eye shadow.

Estee Lauder lipgloss in Extravagant Plum. This is my first time having a lip gloss from that brand and I'm pretty excited about it. The color is a pretty plum shade with fine multi-colored shimmers and OMG, it looks like an ordinary lip gloss but this is amazing! It actually stayed on my lips like a lip stain O_o. I guess I will have to do a review to show you guys.


Eye shadow palette from I don't know what brand lol.


Smashbox Oil Free foundation primer. It's a primer you put after moisturizer and before foundation to make it last longer. I already have a full size in my collection so I guess I'll add it to my kit.

Estee Lauder nail polish in Extravagant Night. It's a really pretty dark violet with multi-colored shimmers. It's a pretty shade but too bad I'm not into nail polishes.

Estee Lauder nail polish in Extravagant Pearl. It's a pretty shimmery Champagne shade. The bottle is solid and heavy lol. You can knock someone out with it, I swear!

Urban Decay Urban Lash in Enigma. I guess you can say that this is my very first high end false lashes. It's made out of plastic and I can probably use it for a fantasy makeup look.

Yves Saint Laurent Radiance Enhancing Flawless foundation in #3. This foundation awesome if it was my shade lol. You can also kill a bird with this one because the packaging is a hard solid bottle.

Eeeeekk! Its way too white on me lol.

A bottle of Jean Paul Gaultier perfume in Classique. I'm not a perfume person but this is pretty cool to have. I like the sexy bottle :)





Watch my Video entry if you want ^_^

That's all folks. Thank you so much for stopping by!!!


"But when I went on the stage to do a show, I would put on makeup because I felt that it enhanced my act; it drew attention to what I was doing."
Little Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment