ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

~ REVIEW: STYX Cosmetics Rose Garden Line (Austrian brand) ~


A couple of weeks ago I won a prize from STYX Cosmetics, at a contest held by Infomariaj, consisting of two products, one daily face cream and one cleansing milk, from their Rose Garden (Rosen Garten) line. I received my prizes soon after in a package stuffed with 11 other samples from their other lines and many other magazines concerning natural care for your body and mind.

Click on the pictures to view them larger

 I was pleasantly surprised with the products also, after trying them out. They have mostly natural ingredients, rare and very nice scented, like real blossomed roses, the ones from the best origins.

I haven't tried out the samples yet, but I did use the cleanser every night since I've received them and also the day cream, which I use it under my concealer, on the eye area only, as it is for mature skin only. My mom uses it in the morning on the whole face and her skin simply glows all day long!
It has a light consistency and a translucent aspect, very good in ingredients for sensitive skin.

The cream jar, without the golden cap on. It has a protective seal on top.
~ Swatch of the cream on the back of my hand ~
The cleansing milk has a thicker consistency and it is pleasant at touch as well. It is not greasy at all, but it's powerful enough to remove even my waterproof mascara. I use it for the entire face and it didn't break me out at all, even if my skin is sensitive.

~ The cleansing milk without the cap on ~
~ Swap of the cleansing milk on my hand ~
I also took some pictures of the interior ingredients sheet and of the packaging explanations:

~Click on the pictures to view the ingredients better~

PROS:
- good Austrian quality
- mostly natural ingredients
- good scented
- simple, good packaging

CONS:
- a little pricey (about 40 $ for the cream and 20 for the cleansing milk)
- short validity terms (due to the natural ingredients and lack of chemicals, which is a pro!)

How about you, have you tried any of the STYX cosmetics? And if so, did you liked them?
Hope you've enjoyed my review (ps: try the original STYX site here, if you're not from Romania).
Don't hesitate to contact me at: alexandrazeres@yahoo.com for any kind of beauty related requests!


XoxO,
Alexandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment