ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Quick Break!

Hi everyone!  I'm going to be taking this week off.  It's my 7th wedding anniversary, so my hubby and I are having a "stay-cation" and are taking the week off of work.  We're planning day trips all around the Seattle area and because of my time off, I won't have the time (or motivation!) to give you all daily updates.

I'll be back on Monday, November 1st with plenty of new content.  I have a lot to tell you about, including:
  • Review of body cream (now that cooler weather is headed our way!)
  • Review of new shampoo/conditioner line
  • Review of fun, organic soaps (and--hopefully!--a giveaway)
  • More news on fall/winter trends
  • Holiday gift ideas (yes, the holidays really ARE here!)
  • Another "Getting Healthy" update
  • and much, much more...
In the meantime, if you have any questions, suggestions, or just want to say hi, you can reach me a number of ways:
Have a great week and a happy Halloween.  Oh, and if you're a reader in the US, don't forget to VOTE!  There's a lot at stake in this election and I hope that no matter how you vote, you cast your ballot.  Women have a strong voice in the world of politics and we need to be heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment