ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Almond Oil and Aloe Vera Gel

Thank you for everyone who commented and shared their own experiences and opinions on my glossy eye lids post. You guys are awesome!

One of my readers, of rainy days of Indulging Myself blog gave me a tip on how to achieve the glossy eye look without the sticky feeling. She said...

"the problem with gloss is it is sticky and that it also attract a lot of dirt, not to forget it is a pain to get off. i have recently started using almond oil and aloe vera gel mixture on my eyes, largely due to under eye issues. i notice that this gives me a great glossy eye look. so i guess just dab some concealer and apply almond oil and some gel so that your lids shine without needing too much oil. let me know how it goes."





Pretty cool right? You can get the glossy eye effect without the yucky sticky feel and it will also help with under eye problems ^_^. Once I get my hands on almond oil and aloe vera gel, I will surely try this trick.

Don't forget to check out her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment