ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, April 25, 2011

It's $58....Pomega5 Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer

I got a sample of this Pomega5 Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer in my February Birchbox. I gave my Yes To Tomatoes and Yes to Carrots moisturizer a little break (which I'm going to review soon), so I could try it out. I'm lucky to have non-senstive skin because I'm able to use different moisturizers everyday without breaking out. I've been using it for a couple of days, and OMG it's amazing. It instantly made my face matte right after application, it did a great job in controlling the oils on my face under liquid foundation, and it made my face look dewy, giving me a healthy glow. It's really difficult to find a good mattifying moisturizer and this one is awesome. 

As soon as my sample ran out, I went to Birchbox.com to purchase the full size. But there's only one problem. A full size 1.7 fl.oz is $58!!! Yikes, that's too much for my poor self lol. I stared at my laptop for awhile, thinking if I should buy it or not. It's great...it's amazing...it's awesome and ahhh. I shouldn't be cheap on skin care that works right? But I can't afford it. Not right now *womp, womp, womp* 


The main ingredients are Jojoba Oil, Green Tea Extract, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Verbena Oil and Vanilla Extract.



It's so creamy and I love the citrus scent.

photo credit: Birchbox.com



full size: $58
availability: Birchbox.com. They have free shipping on this product.



What I love about Birchbox is they include the best products in the market for us to try. Thank you Birchbox for introducing me to this amazing mattifying moisturizer. I will buy the full size in the future...after I get my income tax return haha.





No comments:

Post a Comment