ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Seak Peek: ES Brand Color Double Eye Shadow

Before I go to sleep, I want to show you my new eye shadow palette from KKCenterhk. If you guys don't know, KKCenterhk is an online company that sells wigs, hair extensions, false nails, false lashes (LOVE them!), makeup, makeup palettes, accessories, clothing, shoes, gloves, sleeves and many more. They have so many great things to offer, and they are all very affordable. 

They were generous enough to send me their ES Brand 20 Color Double Stack Eye Shadow Palette. I'm so excited! You guys should know by now that I am a sucker of eye shadows, whether the comes in trios, palettes, singles, I love them all! And this palette is just soooo pretty. Just look at the colors. They are so bright and vivid. Oh man, I can already imagine all kinds of makeup look I can do with it.  So fridgin' excited.






The eye shadow palette is protected by layers and layers of bubble wrap.




Watch out for all the makeup looks I will be doing using ES Brand Color double Eye Shadow palette. And thank you KKCenterhk for sending me this palette to try out.


Go to KKCenterhk.com to see more of their products.


Good night everyone! XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment