ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The best things in life are free...

...especially when it's free MAC makeup! A big thank you to my cousin Ate Meryl for hooking me up with all these goodies. Her friend that used to work for MAC gave her all these stuff. My cousin doesn't really wear makeup, so she asked me if I wanted them. Of course I said yes and she gave them all to me just like that! I was soooo excited. I still am. I don't own a lot of MAC because it's expensive and I'm a big cheap-o, so this is really awesome!!!  Thanks again ate Meryl. I can't wait to give them some love.




MAC Ruby Woo and Russian Red lipstick


MAC Good To Go lipstick


MAC I Like It Like That lipstick


MAC Pro Longwear lipcolour in Lasting Lust


MAC Zoom Lash mascara in Blue Charge


MAC Superslick liquid eye liner in Marked for Glamour


MAC Mineralized eye shadow in Soften The Mood


MAC eye shadow in All That Glitters, Shroom (love this!) and Winkle


MAC Pigment in Primary Yellow





No comments:

Post a Comment