ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, April 30, 2011

* Art Inspired Makeup ~ Salvador Dali *

Hello girls! I have been missing for a week from the blog and today I am back with a new makeup look, another one inspired by a famous painter. As the title of the painting was too long, I am going to tell you here what that is, made by the controversial Salvador Dali, one of my personal favorite painters, entitled "Geopoliticus Child Watching the Birth of the New Man". It has shades of yellow, white, dark blue and some red, which I have tried to capture in my makeup also. Hope you like it and I apologize for the lack of LOTD's, but my memory card broke down on me and I did not have the chance to buy a new one yet :P
*
Buna, fetelor! Am lipsit o saptamana de aici de pe blog, dar astazi am revenit cu un nou look, inca unul inspirat de un pictor celebru. Cum numele creatiei a fost prea lung pentru a fi inclus in titlul postarii, il voi scrie aici, si anume "Copilul Geopolitic privind nasterea noului om", de salvador Dali, unul din pictorii mei preferati. Contine nuante de galben, alb, albastru inchis precum si putin rosu, culori pe care am incercat sa le reproduc cat mai armonios pe pleoape. Sper sa va placa si imi cer scuze pentru lipsa tutorialelor din ultima vreme, dar mi s-a stricat memory cardul si nu am gasit inca timpul sa-mi cumpar unul nou :P
 
I began with the usual, primer and a matte white base. Then I started from the inner corner with a yellow color, followed by a glittery white eyeshadow on the middle third of my lid.
*
Am inceput ca de obicei, prin a aplica un primer si o baza alba mata pe toata suprafata pleoapei. Apoi am inceput cu coltul intern al ochiului, unde am folosit un fard galben, urmat de unul alb cu sclipici, pe centrul pleoapei.

After that followed the third eyeshadow, a shimmery ink blue, blended well into the white and applied on the outer third of the lid and in the crease.
*
Apoi a urmat a treia culoare, un albastru inchis sidefat, blenduit bine cu albul si aplicat atat in coltul extern al ochiului cat si in pliul pleoapei.

To give the look more dimension, I darkened up the crease and outer corner with a darker shimmery blue. This was also added on the outer third of my lower lashline.
*
Pentru a da privirii mai multa dimensiune, am intunecat putin coltul extern al ochiului si pliul cu un albastru inchis cu sclipici, aplicat si pe partea exterioara a pleoapei inferioare.

Some red eyeshadow was placed on the center of my lower lid and some yellow in the inner corner. I blended the blue on the browbone using a matte white eyeshadow.
*
Putin rosu a fost aplicat pe centrul pleoapei inferioare si waterline si acelasi fard galben in coltul intern. Am blenduit albastrul spre arcada cu un alb mat.

Then I lined my upper lashline with a black cream liner, added some dramatic false lashes and mascara on my bottom and upper lashes.
*
Am conturat pleoapa superioara cu un tus crema, am aplicat gene false dramatice si rimel pe genele superioare si inferioare.

On my cheeks i used a golden bronzer and on the lips, some dark pink lipliner and transparent gloss.
*
Pe pometi am folosit un bronzer, iar pe buze, un creion roz inchis si luciu de buze transparent.

PRODUCTS USED:

- Elf mineral eyeshadow primer
- Nyx Jumbo pencil in "Milk"
- 120 palette shimmery yellow e/s
- Sguadro Perfetto smokey duo shimmery white e/s
- 120 palette glittery ink blue
- Trendy by Cosbell "Night Sky" e/s
- Editt Cosmetics 3D matte white e/s
- 120 palette shimmery red e/s
- Elf bronzer in "Warm Tan"
- Elf cream liner in black
- Elegant lashes #405
- Dior "Blackout" mascara
- Ada pink lipliner
- Kiko clear lipgloss.


Hope you have a great Labor Day and don't forget, you have until midnight EET to enter my giveaway!
PS: Thank you for all the entries and new followers, it really means alot to me! ^.^

XoxO,
;)

~ alexandrazeres@yahoo.com ~

No comments:

Post a Comment