ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mini Easter Basket: Skittles and EOS lipbalm

For those who celebrated Easter, I hope you all had a great one. My Easter was really nice. I spent it with my family, and it was very relaxing. My aunt made a huge batch of Kare-kare (a peanut beef stew) and it was sooo delicious and very comforting. We ate it for lunch and dinner, and I think I'm gonna eat it again for breakfast tomorrow lol. I also took a long nap, which was sooo nice lol. We were supposed to go to church today, but we had to watch over my grandma. I never mentioned it, but my 86 yr old grandma fell and almost broke her hip. It left her with a swollen leg which disabled her to walk and do basic things. We had to put her on a wheel chair and my aunt, mom and I help each other to take care of her. It's been tough and we haven't been sleeping (especially my aunt), but we are still thankful to Heavenly Father that she's still alive. It's still a blessing.

Anyway, I want to show you guys the "Mini Easter Basket" I put together for some of my special friends. If you didn't get one, then you're not special haha. I bought these super cute pink plastic basket at CVS and stuffed them with Skittles Easter filled eggs and my favorite EOS lip balm in Summer Fruit! Isn't it cute? I thought it was the perfect gift for girlfriends. Girls love candy and I'm sure anyone would appreciate a good lip balm ^_^




I hope everyone had a great Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment