ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm ready for Spring!










Can you spot my muffin top? LOL

These floral flats from Payless is soooo old. I've had it since high school (ancient years ago).


Can you tell I'm ready for Spring? I love my v-neck cardigan in limelight from Ann Taylor. It's so bright and fun. I wore this outfit to work, and I got compliments from clients and co-workers. My assistant manager even told me Robyn wore a similar outfit at her concert that he went to not too long ago. Remember Robyn from the 90's? She was so dope. Still dope! Dang I feel old lol.


"Show Me Love" by Robyn



limelight cardigan- Ann Taylor. Buy it HERE for 40% off
cotton cami- Downtown L.A. Fashion District $2.50. By similar HERE.
belt- Grandma's $0 ^_^
double layered faux pearl necklace- Forever 21 $7.50
pull on jeggings- Heritage $7.00. Buy it HERE.
leather purse- Ann Taylor. Buy similar HERE
floral flats- Payless $10. Buy similar HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment