ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, April 24, 2011

How I Groom My Eyebrows

I go to the salon once a month to get my eyebrows reshaped. Then I just maintain the shape by grooming it. They grow really fast, so I have to trim and tweeze at least twice a week O_o. It's not my favorite thing to do, but I have to do it. I don't want to have to keep going to the salon and waste money if I can do it myself.

So here is how I groom my brows. Keep in mind this method may or may not work for you. We all have different brows. I just want to show you how I do mine ^_^


What I use:
-brow comb
-manicure scissors
-a good tweezer

1. Here is my brow looking a little funky. I know it doesn't look that bad, but I don't like to wait til it gets bushy and crazy before I fix it lol.

2&3. Using brow brush or mascara wand, brush the hair down on the outer half and trim the the longer hairs until it's all even with the rest.

4. Brush the hair up on the first half and trim the excess hair that sticks up. 

5. Pluck any stray hairs.

6. Brush it one more time and you're done. It's now ready to be filled with either a brow pencil or eyeshadow powder.




Hope this was helpful ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment