ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baby Your Baby's Skin With These Green Goodies!

I've been using Burt's Bees Baby Bee Bubble Bath on my son, Westley, since he came home from the hospital 8 months ago. The brand makes a Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash, but it dried out his skin and hair. I prefer the Bubble Bath to bathe Westley because it's tear-free, gentler on his sensitive skin, leaves his hair silky and manageable, and smells so good that I can't stop sniffing him after bath time. Plus, it gets him as clean as a shampoo and baby wash would - and he loves playing with the bubbles!

The sulfate-, phthalate-, petrochemical- and paraben-free is great for babying mommy's skin too. On many occasions, I'll lather up with this product because it smells THAT good. I never let Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Bubble Bath run out in my house. There's always a bottle on standby.

Bath time for Westley!

My son has very dry, sensitive skin so finding a lotion that deeply moisturizes without breaking him out was very important to me. I tried quite a few brands and nothing came close to Lavanila The Healthy Baby Butter. It's a 100% natural body cream that contains Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and 30 essential vitamins and minerals. The non-greasy formula nourishes, soothes and protect against dryness. I apply The Healthy Baby Butter to Westley's skin twice a day – and when I'm through, it's like I just gave myself an ultra-hydrating hand treatment. Plus the fragrance is really amazing – soft yet intoxicating – like a baby should smell. I love this product so much that I buy 2-3 tubes at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment