ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, April 25, 2011

It's a $10 Toothpaste

Thanks to my March (Upgarde Your Essentials) Birchbox, I was able to try the most expensive toothpaste I've ever used in my life lol. I've never heard of the brand Marvis before, so I went back to the Birchbox website to learn more about it.


According to the Birchbox website:
"Imported from Italy, this stylish toothpaste makes brushing your teeth anything but routine. The invigorating peppermint flavor is extra zippy and keeps your breath fresh all day. Plus, the apothecary-chic tube dresses up the bathroom sink."


I honestly don't pay attention to what kind of toothpaste I use. We use Aquafresh or Colgate in my house because it's what my mother buys. As long as it cleans my teeth, makes my breath fresh, has a minty flavor and affordable, then I'm okay. I tried a sample Marvis Classic Minty toothpaste, and I didn't really see or feel anything special that will make me go crazy and rave about it. The minty flavor was not as strong as described. I was expecting an invigorating minty freshness, but it was just okay. 

On the other hand, I don't hate this toothpaste. In fact, I appreciate it's simplicity. It's a classic white toothpaste that cleans the teeth and helps prevents cavities, tooth decay, tartar and plaque. I like how it doesn't leave my teeth feeling gritty and the design on the tube is pretty cool. But is that enough to make me purchase the full size for $10? Maybe not.






LOL at this pic. It lathers nicely with a small amount ^_^



full size price: $10.50
availabity: Birchbox.com


What toothpaste are you currently using? 

No comments:

Post a Comment