ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm Going to IMATS this SAT!!!


OMG! I'm going to Imats this saturday June 26th for the first time. I wasn't able to go last year because I had to meet my college roomie in Riverside. I'm soooo excited. A lot of youtube makeup gurus that I've been watching for the longest time is going to be there. Hopefully I get to take pictures with some of them. Also, I need a really good concealer palette for my kit, so for sure I'll find one over there ;)

I'm looking forward to meeting:
  • Judy from itsjudytime
  • Ren of Makeupbyrenren
  • Pricilla Rangel of Scandalous Cosmetics
  • xteener
  • DulceCandy is going.
  • Makeupbyleinabaaaaby
  • Enkore
  • and all my bloggger friends!!!! 
Are you going? If so, what day are you going?

No comments:

Post a Comment