ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lara Dutta's Beauty Favorites from Vogue India

Vanity Bag Essentials
Lara says, "I can't live without my body moisturizer. I love Fresh Sugar Acai Age-Delay Body Cream." My other must-haves include Sisley Face Cream, Kiehl's Lip Balm and Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara. During the day, I wear a lot of mascara, lip gloss, and Julie Hewett Cheekie Cheek & Lip Shine. At night, I go heavier on the eyes."

Hair Essentials
Since I do a lot with my hair, I often go for protein treatments and head massages to keep it healthy. 

Get Glamorous Tip
Even if you're tired and not feeling too great, nothing perks you up better than getting your hair done.

In-flight Ritual
I don't drink alcohol, tea or coffee. I drink a lot of water and use deep hydrating creams or even light creams which provide longer hours of hydration. I always get my hair done before taking a flight to avoid bed-head hair.

Beauty Black Book
Trainer: Zareen Watson and Deanne Pandey
Hair: Ciarabelle Saldhana
Mani-pedi: Kavi's Nail Care


Beauty Icon
Cate Blanchett

Biggest Beauty Fear
Having a massive skin breakout before a shoot.

Heaven Scent
Thierry Mugler Angel is my all time favorite fragrance. During the night, I use Tom Ford Black Orchid.

No comments:

Post a Comment