ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer Must Have: Mac Mineralized Skin Finish Natural.

California weather seriously make me mad. The weather man said it was supposed to be hot today but it ended up to be cold and windy the whole day. I don't mind being cold, but I purposely didn't bring a sweater and I was cold at work :/ Freakin' weather man!!!

Anyway, summer is pretty much here and, I get to use my Mac Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Medium Deep again!!! Last summer, I used this bad boy almost every single day.  I used it underneath my face lotion with sunscreen. It gave me enough coverage I needed without looking like I have anything on. I really love this product.


WHAT:
A luxurious domed face powder with minerals, slowly baked to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. Provides perfect low coverage. Use to set and fix foundation or as a touch-up throughout the day.10g / 0.35 oz (source: http://www.maccosmetics.com)

WHERE:
local Mac counter or online http://www.maccosmetics.com

PRICE: 
$26.00

TEXTURE: 
Silky powder

SCENT: 
No scent.

COVERAGE: 
Sheer when used dry. Medium when used wet.



I get darker in the summer and the Medium Deep shade is just the perfect shade for me.




Pros:
  • Doesn't feel heavy
  • Looks natural on the skin
  • Great for everyday use
  • Pigmented
Cons:
  • The price is expensive.

FINAL THOUGHT
I really love this product. I love how it feels light on the skin and it looks so natural yet it gives me the coverage I need. People can't notice I have it on. On the other hand, I know the price is expensive but I don't own a lot of Mac stuff and, this is definitely a great investment and the product will last you for a long time ^_^


Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment